Monday, August 5, 2013

Without you, I don't exist

Thank you to the people who have posted reviews of my first novel, "Brand Loyalty".  There are many things that a writer wants, most of them foolish and or self indulgent.  But, without readers, we don't exist.

So, if you read Brand Loyalty, thank you for creating me, making me real.

If, after that kindness, you chose to leave a review on Amazon or elsewhere, thank you doubly for your kindness.  Even if, at some point in the future, my work should be savaged, that doesn't mean the reviewer isn't a wonderful person.  It means that they are wrong, but that's OK.

So what's the point?

Cindi Silva.  Cindi Silva is the point.  A while back, Cindi was kind enough to review Brand Loyalty.  I'm certain I thanked her.  Today, I wish I had thanked her more effusively.

Cindi has a couple of volumes of poetry entitled "Cancer Poetry" 1 and 2.

Cindi helped a lot of people before she left us.  We miss her but we are grateful that we got to know her at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment