Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Feedback from a reader - Brand Loyalty and Beyond the Law



Feedback from a reader. We worked together about a decade ago. Time marches on...
Frank,
I'm about halfway through "Brand Loyalty" and enjoying it thoroughly. You weave a good yarn, sir.
Did you ever work in Rio? You seem to have good knowledge of the city. About a week after I retired from Bechtel, my old division Manager called me to ask me to go to Rio for a few months. The Systems Enginer from my Seoul project was in Rio and in need of help. He is a dear friend, but still I had to turn it down. Shame.
Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate you on a fine job. I also have your second novel which is waiting for me when I finish this one. They're both on the Kindle app on my iPad.
Keep up the good work,
Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment