Friday, June 6, 2014

New Book Review for "Beyond the Law"

Another review for "Beyond the Law".

Thank you, Cheryl Andersen.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Thriller Set in San Francisco Bay Area!June 5, 2014
This review is from: Beyond the Law (Matt Rommel) (Paperback)
It is with great pleasure that I recommend this book. I love Frank Kahren's books....two now.....urging him on to the third, saying "I cannot wait, Frank!" If you like mysteries with style, descriptive ease, and a story to keep you up all night until you finish, written by an author who knows intimately the area in which the book is set, do not miss reading this book after you read his first one! If I were in a San Francisco Book Club and loved mysteries, I would not miss having my club read Frank Kahren's books. Such great characters and story lines for discussion and fun! I give Frank an A+, and challenge all of you -especially you Northern California book lovers to check out both of Frank Kahren's books ...........you will not be sorry!
Cheryl Andersen, book lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment