Thursday, August 21, 2014

New Review for Brand Loyalty - Thank you, Kerah 13

New Review for Brand Loyalty - Thank you, Kerah 13

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Nonstop FunAugust 17, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Brand Loyalty (Matt Rommel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
F.M. Kahren's "Brand Loyalty" kept me up way passed my bedtime. Kahrens style of writing grabbed me from the first page and I couldn't put the book down until I was finished with it!

The pacing was well done- the reader is neither rushed through anything nor quickly flipping pages wondering when a scene will be over. It was a very enticing murder mystery with an unusual plot set in the Bay area. I've been to California before, but never San Francisco, so it was fun to imagine what the area looked like from Kahren and Rommel's perspectives.

The interplay between the characters and the dialogue was highly engaging. All of the characters were entertaining, but I definitely enjoyed Aubrey and the main character, Matt Rommel, the most. I can't wait to check out more of Rommel's adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment